Results froim the Royal Navy Masters competition at Millfield (13th May 2018)
Bank Holiday swimming arrangements are as follows:
- Sunday 6th May 7.30 am at Stratford Park – as normal
- Monday 7th May 6.30 am at Archway – cancelled (sorry for any inconvenience)
- Tuesday 8th May 6.30 pm at Archway – as normal
For those members who fancy competing in 2018 we’ve got an updated list of competitions on the Calendar. Best of luck!
- Friday 30th March
- Sunday 1st April
- Monday 2nd April
Friday mornings session is unfortunately cancelled due to the Beast from the East. If you’re a regular morning swimmer you should receive an email / text too.
If you do end up making a snowman over the weekend why not make a swimming themed one and post a photo on here!
The Club AGM is to be held on Monday 19th February at 6.30 pm at the Britannia in Nailsworth. Everyone is welcome to attend.
It would be great to see some new members on the committee next year and attached is a form for nominations. If you wish to stand for any of the positions on the Committee please complete and return the nomination form by the 3rd February with your details. If you have any questions about any of the roles don’t hesitate to contact a Committee member. For information, the current Committee positions are as follows:
- Elected Members (two)
- Non-elected members (three)
Role descriptions for the first three positions are available on the Club web-site.
Please also send me details of any resolutions you may wish to put forward at the AGM by the 3rd February (current agenda).
- Sunday 24th December
- Monday 25th December
- Tuesday 26th December
- Wednesday 27th December (7:30am-8:30am)
- Friday 29th December (7:30am-8:30am)
- Sunday 31st December (normal time)
- Monday 1st January (07:30-08:30am)