The following changes have been made to swim sessions over the Easter break:
- Friday 14th April – 07:30 – 08:30 at Archway
- Sunday 16th April – No session
- Monday 17th April – No session
There are no changes to Tuesday sessions.
Results from Royal Navy Masters 2017 (Millfield School)
The Club AGM is to be held on Monday 20th February at 6.30 pm at the Britannia in Nailsworth. Everyone is welcome to attend.
It would be great to see some new members on the committee next year and attached is a form for nominations. If you wish to stand for any of the positions on the Committee please complete and return by the 27th January with your details. If you have any questions about any of the roles don’t hesitate to contact a Committee member. For information, the current Committee positions are as follows:
- Elected Members (two)
- Non-elected members (three)
- Role descriptions for the first three positions are available on the Club web-site.
Please also send me details of any resolutions you may wish to put forward at the AGM by the 27th January.
Listed below are the swim session changes over Christmas:
- Sunday 25th December – no session
- Monday 26th December – no session
- Tuesday 27th December – no session
- Wednesday 28th December – usual time
- Friday 30th December – usual time
- Sunday 1st January – no session
- Monday 2nd January – usual time
- Tuesday 3rd January – usual time
Tuesdays will continue to start at 6:30pm and finish at 8:00pm until further notice.
As of 1st November Tuesday evening sessions at Archway will be coached by Graham Brookhouse.
Sessions will continue to start at 6:30pm and finish at 8:00pm until Christmas. After Christmas there will be a change to the times and sessions will start at 7:00pm. The committee are considering the options of finishing the session at 8:00pm or keeping a 90 minute session and finishing at 8:30pm. If you have a view on what time you would prefer to finish training please let me know.
Stroud Masters were at the National Shortcourse Championships in Sheffield (28th-30th October)
Competition information for 2017 is now available in the Calendar section.
Congratulations to Jessica and Sean who won silver and bronze respectively in their age-groups at the European Masters Open Water Championships held in Rijeka, Croatia recently.
The race was sum over a distance of 5km in a calm, clear and warm sea.