Please find attached the Club membership form for 2019.
If you could complete and return to myself or one of the committee members before the end of January 2019 together with your membership fee that would be great. If, however, the Membership Form and Fees are not received by the end of January then it will be assumed you do not wish to renew and your ASA registration will cease.
It is important that the membership form is fully completed and returned so we can keep our records up-to-date especially if your details or contact details have changed over the last year. The membership fee remains the same as previous years at £45.00 (£22.50 for second claim) however due to continual yearly increases in pool hire and ASA membership costs we have unfortunately had to increase all of the session fees from 1st January as follows :-
- Sunday Morning and Tuesday evening sessions: £5.00 members (trial sessions also at £5 per session up to a maximum of three sessions)
- Early weekday morning sessions:
- £5.00 per casual swim (pay as you swim) or £45 per month in advance/SO for 3 morning sessions each week per month
- £33 per month in advance/SO any two mornings each week per month
- £17 per month in advance/SO any one morning each week per month
For those who pay by Standing Order could you amend before the 1st January please.
If you wish to pay the membership fee directly into the Club bank account please see the details in Marks email.
If you have any queries please let me know. Could you also let me know if you don’t intend to renew your membership,